Call us 24/7 at 888-442-2766
Why choose Aaron’s Restoration for your Grand Rapids water damage restoration needs?
- 24/7 live calls
- Response within one hour
- Serving the community for 15 years
- Owned by disabled US veteran
- A- rating by the Better Business Bureau (BBB)
- We will cover your deductible!
- Free estimates
- Extremely experienced, clean and professional staff
- We spend time with you and make sure you understand what’s happening every step of the way.
When you have water damage in Grand Rapids MI, count on Aaron’s Restoration for rapid response and damage repair. We are the Grand Rapids water damage restoration company you can trust to restore your home or commercial property to its original condition, quickly and affordably.
We are the water and flood damage experts in Grand Rapids MI
Whether you have water damage or flood damage caused by a broken, frozen or leaky pipe, a malfunctioning water heater, refrigerator, washing machine or dishwasher, a toilet or sink overflow, or due to storms or flooding, we will come in immediately, make sure that water extraction and removal begins immediately, and then do any further water cleanup that is needed, including contents restoration and full water damage repair services. We handle the insurance for you and cover your deductible, and we do everything that we can to restore you to the same, if not better, condition that you were in before as quickly as possible.
Aaron’s Restoration provides a full range of water damage related services, including sewage damage cleanup and removal, basement water damage and storm damage. Our focus is on maintaining the integrity of your Grand Rapids area home to minimize damage and begin the restoration process as rapidly as possible. No other Grand Rapids area restoration contractor offers such a well-integrated array of services.
CALL 888-442-2766 FOR A FREE, NO OBLIGATION QUOTE!
What to do when you find water damage
- If the water source is evident and safely accessible, shut off the water main or close window or door from which water is getting into the property.
- Remove all property valuables that can be damaged.
- Remove furniture from affected area.
- Move as much off the wet carpet or floor as possible, especially objects with metal or wooden legs or supports. These items will stain the carpet or hardwood floors when wet.
How we handle water damage restoration Grand Rapids MI
- We make sure the working environment is safe
- Inspect and identify the water source and make sure no more flooding is happening
- Water extraction with our truck mounted system and water pumps
- Seal off the affected area to prevent other areas from being flooded or damaged
- Install drying equipment and monitor daily until all materials are dried to the specified requirements
- Look for mold damage and make sure there is complete mold removal and remediation
- Water damage repair to bring it back to the pre loss condition.
MI Contractor License #2102183729
Providing water damage Grand Rapids MI services to 49501 49502 49503 49504 49505 49506 49507 49508 49509 49510 49512 49514 49515 49516 49518 49519 49523 49525 49528 49530 49534 49544 49546 49548 49555 49560 49588 49599