Michigan’s Best Flood & Water Damage Repair Service
We Respond Anywhere, Including Ohio, Illinois, Indiana, & Wayne, Macomb & Oakland County Michigan
- 24/7 live calls
- Response within one hour
- Serving the community for 15 years
- Owned by disabled US veteran
- A- rating by the Better Business Bureau (BBB)
- We will cover your deductible!
- Free estimates
- Extremely experienced, clean and professional staff
- We spend time with you and make sure you understand what’s happening every step of the way.
When you have water damage from burst pipes, flooding, storm damage or backed up sewage, count on Aaron’s Restoration for rapid response and damage repair.
We are the water and flood damage experts in Southeast Michigan
Whether your home is inundated by a flood or suffers from a broken water pipe, Aaron’s Restoration is prepared to react quickly to minimize damage and restore your property. Our crews are on-call 24/7 because rapid response is critical to prevent secondary water damage like mold, fungi or microbial contamination in your flooded basement or home.
In addition to visible damage in your flooded basement or home, water that enters your home can cause unseen structural problems as it seeps into the foundation, walls, framing and other structural areas. Prolonged exposure to water can weaken cement foundations, force open fissures and swell wooden framing timbers, causing them to warp. This can be costly in terms of both time and money.
Fast response for water and flooded basement cleanup
We use state-of-the-art equipment for drying and controlling the humidity in your damaged home or business. Unless humidity is properly managed additional damage may occur to items within the building and to the structure itself. Structures that are not dried out quickly and properly can also become a feeding ground for mold growth.
Aaron’s Restoration uses powerful pumping methods and vacuum technology to remove water from all flooring, including wood, carpet, tile, vinyl or cement. Then we thoroughly dry all exposed surfaces, and remove all materials that may have been damaged beyond repair. This includes proper disposal of exposed materials. Our experienced water damage technicians are fully trained and certified by the Institute of Inspection, Cleaning and Restoration Certification (IICRC).
Our goal is to put your home or business that has experienced water damage back to its original condition as quickly as possible, while ensuring the work is done thoroughly and completely.
What to do when you find water damage in Michigan
- If the water source is evident and safely accessible, shut off the water main or close window or door from which water is getting into the property.
- Remove all property valuables that can be damaged.
- Remove furniture from affected area, especially if you have a flooded basement.
- Move as much off the wet carpet or floor as possible, especially objects with metal or wooden legs or supports. These items will stain the carpet or hardwood floors when wet.
How we handle water damage restoration Michigan homes
- We make sure the working environment is safe
- Inspect and identify the water source and make sure no more flooding is happening
- Water extraction with our truck mounted system and water pumps
- Seal off the affected area to prevent other areas from being flooded or damaged
- Install drying equipment and monitor daily until all materials are dried to the specified requirements
- Look for mold damage and make sure there is complete mold removal and remediation
- Water damage repair to bring it back to the pre loss condition.
Providing water damage Clinton Township MI services to 48035, 48036, 48038 and other cities in our service area.