How to Choose a Fire Restoration Company
The steps you take immediately following a fire are essential to limit further loss or damage to your home and property. That’s why you should always select a fire restoration company that offers 24-hour service and a rapid hour-or-less response time.
Aaron’s Restoration has the experience and the equipment to assist you in the fire cleanup and restoration process, including complete smoke removal.
What to Look for in a Fire Restoration Company
- Emergency call answering 24/7
- An emergency response time of one hour or less 24/7
- Immediate tarping to secure property & prevent further damage
- “A” Rated by the Better Business Bureau
- Free quotes or estimate
- 10 or more years of fire restoration (we have 16!)
- Staff trained specifically in fire restoration
- Rapid insurance claim estimating
- Works with all insurance companies
- Specialized training & equipment to remove Smoke
- Equipment to demolish & remove debris if necessary
- Off-site storage of contents in climate-controlled warehouse
- Quality materials from basement to roof
- Compliance with all building codes & OSHA safety standards
- Warranties meet or exceed state requirements
- Satisfaction guaranteed!
We are the Troy Area’s Best Fire Restoration Company
When selecting a company to repair fire damage, choose a company that meets all of the above criteria and a company with a track record of proven success. Aaron’s Restoration highly trained and experienced technicians use state of the art equipment and cleaning techniques for the best fire restoration service in the industry. And we are also fully licensed, insured and bonded.
We are Michigan’s fire restoration experts. For fire and smoke damage make Aaron’s Restoration your first call for fast, thorough, expert service.